Carly is a candidate with a sound understanding of workers compensation legislation and policy. Having recently been made redundant from Employer’s Mutual, Carly is seeking a temporary, contract or permanent opportunity where her knowledge and experience will be utilised. She is confident to undertake project co-ordination or to act in a senior administrative role. Carly is a diligent and engaging candidate with great rapport building/team skills. She is highly recommended for interview.
Contact SISA for a copy of Carly's resume.
I seek to play a leading role in providing advice and assistance in claims and injury management. I envisage myself as part of the successful team responsible for ensuring effective outcomes are achieved through the proactive and effective management of workers compensation claims.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of claims management and the application of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986, as amended
- Ability to identify underlying issues, draw conclusions and problem solve
- Ability to strategically manage cases based on individual needs.
- Effective negotiation skills with extensive experience in conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Adaptable to change and works well under pressure
- Outstanding and thorough decision making skills with the ability to strategically manage cases on an individual needs basis.
- High standard of professionalism and attention to detail
- Willing to take on responsibility and lead by example
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
For a copy of my resume please contact the SISA office.
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.