Senior Claim Manager
Lawson Risk Management Services is an independent South Australian company who have been operating since 2003. A successful leader in working with Self-Insured and Registered Companies by providing the framework and expertise to improve their Work Health & Safety (WHS) and Injury Management Programs and Systems.
Lawson’s currently have an opportunity for a full time Senior Claim Manager to join our experienced team, in providing professional, effective and cost efficient self-insured claim management services in a 3rd party claims management environment.
With high volumes of claim management portfolios, across a diverse range of Lawson’s clients, this position requires a Claim Manager with proven experience in managing self-insured claims, in addition to the ability to work in a high pressured and deadline-driven environment.
- Initial 4-week contract role
- Adelaide Hills
- Residential Development site
The HSE Advisor has the responsibility for coordinating the project’s management of safety and environment matters on behalf of the Project Manager and QSE Manager. The HSE Advisor advises and assists Managers and Supervisors. The HSE Advisor has the responsibility to:
- take part in the implementation, and review of health, safety and environment related policies, procedures and work instructions; follow up any identified improvement actions;
- assist Managers and Supervisors:
- in the process of identification, assessment, and selection of measures to control hazards and risks to health, safety and environment;
- in monitoring risk control measures and evaluating their effectiveness; lead site inspections;
- in the identification, development, and provision of appropriate health, safety and environment related information, instruction, and training; and
- to effectively consult and communicate with personnel and their representatives;
- assist in reporting and investigating accidents; ▪ maintain site records (registers, and client reports, minutes, etc.);
- monitor and advise on regulatory and technical changes relating to health, safety and the environment;
- guide and support personnel to follow policies, safe work procedures and environmental processes that are developed for the site;
- within competency, carry out verification of competency (VOC), electrical testing and tagging, plant inspections, plant risk assessments, etc.;
- represent the project during external health, safety and environmental inspections and audits.
All applications to:
WPM Consulting: Ben Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org
PH: +61 419 038 555
There are no current vacancies.
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.