Recovery Partners are your experts in safety, wellbeing and rehabilitation. We will help your business reduce the human and financial costs of worker injuries and illnesses. We are proud of the comprehensive services we successfully deliver to thousands of Australian businesses and workers.
We operate in every state and territory in Australia and believe prevention is better than cure.
Recovery Partners provides end-to-end support for employers and employees.
Our services include:
- Return to Work Coordination
- Outsourcing WHS
- Workplace rehabilitation
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Safety Partnership Program
- Safety consultancy, including audits and gap analysis
- Training courses
- Manual Handling (SafeMoves)
- Fire and Emergency
- Health and Safety
- Many more!
- Physical and psychological pre-employment health assessments
- Injury and Absentee Reporting Centre
- Job Task Analysis
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- SafeMinds (Mental Health Awareness Training)
- Employee Assistance Program
Safe and healthy workplaces are more productive, have less staff turnover and absenteeism, and overall a more positive culture. This all means better return on investment for you.
For more information, please contact:
Hayley Davies – Team Leader South Australia
Phone 0405 320 648 or email email@example.com
Chi Ly – General Manager Safety, Victoria & South Australia
Phone 0437 870 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at https://www.rrp.com.au/