As a customer with MOVE, you can expect to work with quality consultants who are qualified, supervised and are technically equipped and trained. We have demonstrated our expertise in long term claims and enjoy innovating new solutions to meet our customer needs.
We are able to provide the full range of injury management solutions:
- Rehabilitation & Return to Work Services
- Allied health assessments – ADLs, Worksite assessments, Job Analysis, Ergonomic Assessments, functional capacity evaluations, graduated return to work programs
- Exercise physiology programs
- Pre-injury return to work support
- Claims support & risk management
- Complex claims specialisation & case management support
- Medical case conferencing
- Evidencing for S25(10)
- Vocational assessment
- Transferable skills analysis
- Vocational planning & counselling
- Labour Market Research & job matching
- Retraining research & recommendations
- Job seeking support
- Restoration to community services
- Peer support/ mentoring program
- Non-compensable conditions within the workplace
- Mental health and coping
- Emotional resilience programs
- Strategic Occupational Solutions
- Telehealth services
For more information please contact Lisa (State Manager SA) on:
MOVE Injury & Disability Support
Phone: + 61 8 8351 8077
Mobile: 0448 808 716
With our team of Workcover Accredited Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, Pinnacle can assist you with many of your Medical Expert (Rehabilitation) services.
By having a large and experienced team, we are able provide fast turnaround service times, enhancing safe and timely return to work outcomes. With our consultants based in Adelaide and regularly travelling to Whyalla/Iron Triangle region, we can easily service both metropolitan and regional areas which provides clients with convenience and cost effectiveness. Assessments include job analysis, functional capacity assessments, activities of daily living and worksite assessments.
Please refer to our website www.pinnaclewc.com.au for further information or call 08 8271 6544.
Procare is a nationally approved return to work and workplace rehabilitation provider, with over 200 return to work and allied health experts across Australia. We have a proven track record delivering tailored and effective services to promote recovery and maximise health and return to work outcomes.
We offer a full scope of rehabilitation services, including:
- Early Intervention programs to quickly address and manage injuries, including ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs;
- Resilience and tailored Psychological services, by our expert team including registered psychologists;
- Same and New Employer return to work programs, facilitating return to pre-injury duties or new suitable employment;
- Functional and vocational assessments, to facilitate identification of capacity and suitable employment;
- Career transition, coaching & job seeking, to facilitate real and meaningful return to new suitable employment;
- Tailored wellness programs to prevent injury, building healthy and productive workplaces;
- Bespoke employer services including Job Dictionaries, Pre-Employment Assessments, Training, Outsourced Return to Work Coordination and Online Injury Management solutions.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | email@example.com
Rehabilitation is the critical aspect of recovery that has a significant impact on the individual’s wellbeing as well as the wellbeing of those around them.
When led by an experienced Recovery Partners consultant with our evidence-based Biopsychosocial approach, rehabilitation can help you, your staff member or client move through an experience of illness or injury in a timely way, with less stress, more support, and more optimism.
Recovery Partners provides:
Workplace rehabilitation services are designed to facilitate an early, safe return to work for people who have experienced work-related illness or injury, whether psychological or physical in nature. Research has shown that this provides the best outcomes for both employers and employees.
Our vocational consultants understand the challenges of redeployment into new vocational avenues and help guide individuals toward suitable labour market options that will help them regain work.
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Working from Home Assessment
- Workplace Assessment
- Fitness for Duty Assessment (Physical / Psychological)
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Assessment (Physical / Psychological)
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) Assessment
- Vocational Assessment
- Suitable Employment Assessment
- Initial Needs Assessment
For more information, please contact:
Hayley Davies – Team Leader South Australia
Phone 0405 320 648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chi Ly – General Manager Safety, Victoria & South Australia
Phone 0437 870 190 or email email@example.com
For more information, go to https://www.rrp.com.au/rehab/